Adam found out about his magic with the help of his girlfriend Diana sometime before Cassie Blake arrived into Chance Harbor, Washington. But as soon as he saw her, the two felt a mutual attraction which led them to grow closer. Always feeling responsible for Cassie, his behavior raised question for Diana, and when Adam's father told her Cassie and Adam's love was meant to be, she broke up with him. After trying to win her trust back, he became more and more confident about his relationship with Cassie and the two officially started to date, until John Blackwell, Cassie's newly returned father, told them their love was a curse more than a destiny.
Adam is a member of the Conant Family.
Adam was born on January 28, 1990 to Catherine and Ethan Conant, but only grew with his father, because his mother died in the Boatyard Fire sometime after his birth. However, he was really close to his grandfather, James Conant who used to distract him by cloaking and uncloaking objects, as well as telling him stories. At the age of 10, he broke his arm and it was Jane Blake who fixed it. During his teens, Adam began a romantic relationship with Diana Meade which grew stronger and stronger, until Diana found out they were witches that she and Adam were too, in her mother's Book of shadows.
Main Article: Adam Conant/Season One
Adam is described as a nice, patient and loyal friend by everyone. Adam's maturity when making difficult decisions draws people in. His ability to charm those around him and his utter devotion towards people are other admirable traits. When someone needs help, he is always the first to offer support and guidance. Adam likes to consider himself loyal but when Cassie arrived in Chance Harbor, he felt a undeniable connection towards her and no matter how hard he tried to ignore the spark between them, he felt himself suddenly questioning all of his intentions.
Adam has dark brown hair and blue-grey eyes with a hint of brown, Sally Matthews commented to Cassie Blake that he has soulful eyes and also Adam is very handsome. Adam is fairly tall standing at 5"8 tall. He is a slim and fair skinned teenager.
Powers and Abilities
Main Article: Adam Conant/Relationships
- In Hebrew, this is a generic word for "man" and is not used as a name.
- The meanings of Adam are "the first man", "man", "earth" and "to be red".
- It is also associated with "adama" (which means earth), from which God was supposed to have made the first humans.
- According to the Bible, Adam and Eve were the first humans and lived in the Garden of Eden until the original sin.
- St. Adam is the patron saint of gardeners.
Notes and Trivia
- Adam was born sometime between January 1st and Feburary 14th, having his birthday celebrated before the events of Valentine. This is confirmed in Crystal, when Adam's birthdate is revealed as January 28, 1995 on Royce Armstrong's conspiracy wall.
- Adam is the only original male coven member, since Nick's death.
- Adam had a romantic relationship with both daughters of John Blackwell.
- Adam at first hated the idea of Jake Armstrong joining the Circle, but has now learned to get along with him and has accepted him as a member of his Circle.
- Adam had dance with all the Secret Circle's female members except Faye.
- Both Adam and Cassie were born on the day of 28th: the only difference is Adam is two months older.
- He possibly has a crush on Melissa Glaser: this relationship should have been further developed in the course of the second season according to Andrew Miller.
- His zodiac sign is Aquarius (January 21 - February 21). Aquarius's symbol is the water-bearer, its element is air, and its ruling planet is Saturn/Uranus.
|This gallery shows four pictures, randomly selected, related to the subject of this article.|
A more complete gallery can be found here. Any future additions should be added there as well.