The Book of Shadows was found in Amelia Blake's Childhood Room by Cassie Blake. The Blake Family Book seems to have more power and ancient spells than the other available Books of Shadows.
- Incantation: Give me light that I may see the many mysteries held for me Earth, Air and Water to sustain that I might be renewed again.
- Note: Gather six witches of your Circle and make a Bonfire.
Conjuration of the Lemon and PinsEdit
- Incantation: Scongiuraezione al Limone Appuntato un Spille (Sacred to Diana)
- Note: If received as a gift or if there is no black pins then it signifies that your life will be perfectly healthy.
Suppression Sigil SpellEdit
- Able to suppress the actions and powers of a Demon.
Suppression Sigil Reversal SpellEdit
- Incantation: Rongaire Bolorum Eunarach Vicit Romnia.
- Note: Make a magical potion from the spell maker's blood.
- Requirements: Bowl of water, 4 red candles, white candles, compass, 2 pieces of twine
- Note: Used to bring someone or something to you.
Power Extraction SpellEdit
- Requirments: Symbol of triangle and upside down triangle in the middle, 6 red Candles, bowl of oil, Circle string of animal teeth.
- Note: Will strip the power of a witch and grant it to the other witch thats casting the spell.
Sigil of Dark Magic:EditThe sign is the shape of a circle with a triangle in it and a cross on top and at the left of the cross was a shape of a throwing star this symbol was carved by John Blackwell in the basement of the abandoned house and there was also mentioned that he lived there when Cassie and Adam checked on the computer in the school of Chance Harbor they found a document paper on the computer and the address was 7 Briar Hill the same address at the abandoned house. Later Cassie finds the symbol that was drawn on the ceiling of the abandoned house basement. It also showed the same symbol in the Blake book of shadows which was drew by John Blackwell and was also known as a symbol that is used in spellcraft and is a symbol for channeling dark magic and this symbol was also shown on a necklace in the episode "Witness" when John Blackwell was about to get burned by the witch hunters he used this symbol to channel his power to to make the fire explode in line trails in the form of a pentagram to kill and set all of the witch hunters on fire and the room also.
Notes and triviaEdit
Some fans speculate that Cassie's mother put the Blackwell family symbol in the book as a warning to her daughter.
The Blake family grimoire color is green. Green stands for harmony, life, nature, and balance.
There are more images and pictures of the Blake grimoire than the Meade and Armstrong grimoires.
Cassie's grimoire is the only one that contains a letter from a member of the prior Circle.