|The Secret Circle|
|Season 1, Episode 22|
May 10, 2012
Andrew Miller and Andrea Newman
CASSIE AND DIANA UNLEASH THEIR DARK MAGIC, CHARLES AND DAWN GET A SHOT AT RESTORING THEIR POWERS AND FAYE FIGHTS FOR HER LIFE IN THIS JAW-DROPPNG SEASON FINALE
After Faye is attacked by the Witch Hunters, Jake, Melissa and Adam set out to save her. Blackwell tells Cassie and Diana that the only way to stop the Witch Hunters is to use their Balcoin blood to unleash the Crystal Skull. Diana is reluctant, but Cassie convinces her it’s the only way to help their friend, however, she’ll need to tap into her dark magic to do it. Also, a mysterious magical power or so is what gives the circle its solo magic back. Meanwhile, Dawn and Charles are faced with a new way to get their power back…but at a very big cost.
Diana woke up in Grant's car and really wanted to think that she had slept for two straight days and are half-way out of the country, but Grant said she just slept for 2 hours and her phone had been ringing while she slept. She realized that it was about Faye and Eben so she said good-bye to Grant.
Meanwhile at the Boatyard, Faye was struggling to get out when a witch hunter is trying to tie her on a pole, he then took her phone and gave it to Eben. Eben called Cassie that he wanted a trade; Faye for a crystal or not he'll kill her. The circle argued over should they trust Blackwell to create the crystal skull so they can save Faye. Diana doesn't trust Blackwell, but Jake convinced her to help build the crystal skull so then if anything happen to Cassie she will be the back up to get the Skull to save Faye.
As the circle split into groups; Diana, Cassie and John Blackwell put together the skull and Jake, Melissa, Adam tried to save Faye. Diana, Cassie and John later began the process of making the skull, but after they finish Cassie asked John that she wanted to use the skull to kill the witch hunters; he didn't allow her. This questioned both Diana and Cassie so they realized that John had other plans, but before they know it John used his dark magic to knock them down. Meanwhile, the others get their magic back, Faye escaped, called her mom and knock down the witch hunter who was guarding and reunited with Jake and Melissa. Jake and Faye shared a passionate kiss. They later caught by Eben who used the demons' magic to knock them all down and when all of them woke up they were tied to a pole with fire surrounding them and Eben watching them until they are rot to death like their parents 16 years ago.
While at the Meade's House, Charles thinks Blackwell set him up when everything that he do to kill Amelia happened to him. They later received a call from Faye saying that she knows she is a witch and she is at the Boatyard with the witch hunters. Dawn and Charles later received power from Kate's to rescue Faye. They came to the Boatyard and split up to rescue the three children. Charles distracted Eben by chanting a spell that led the demons came to his body and Dawn rescued Faye, Jake and Melissa. Jake killed Eben saying that it for his family. While Charles ran out of the Boatyard, told Dawn to tell Diana that he loves her, and dive into the sea with demons in him.
At the Abandoned House, Cassie and Diana tried to escaped but failed. Blackwell reveals that he used the witch hunters to threaten the circle, because his plan all along is to destroy the witches who aren't Balcoin blood. The reason is he thinks they are too weak and the strong one will lead witches to be above any creatures ever existed. Cassie realized that he used the past circle so they can do what he wants; also try to create more Balcoin blood kids. Blackwell later chanted something to make the crystal skull dark, making the only witches with no Balcoin blood burning inside. Adam arrived and tried to take the crystal skull away, but Blackwell used his dark magic to push Adam away. Cassie tried to kill Diana to unleash her dark magic which resulted both of them escaped. Cassie grabbed the skull and do the best she can to kill Blackwell, but he was too strong that her nose started to bleed, but with Diana help they killed John Blackwell.
The circle decides to not bound once again because of what happen when they are bound, but consider that they are still together. They went back to their normal life and decide to let Adam protecting the crystal skull. Faye and Melissa back to their own way of life by celebrating having individual power back. Jake received a letter saying " The circle are coming together your fight is far from over, Grandpa Royce." and an unknown object. Adam obsessing with the skull's power. Diana and Grant finally leaving Chance Harbor, but Diana realized that she has a Balcoin symbol on her palm. Cassie enjoying her dark magic power. Finally the Four Unknown Balcoin kids appear on the hill looking at Chance Harbor meaning they had arrived.
|Amongster||Give You the Ghost||Polica||Buy|
|Skin Graph||Neck of the Woods||Silversun Pickups||Buy|
|We Are Fine||Tramp||Sharon Van Etten||Buy|
- Eben: "Time to die."
- John: "Time's come for cleansing."
- John: "We can change the world."
- Jake: "You're the one that gets burned!"
- Cassie: "Faye?"
- Eben: "No, but I have her right here."
- Cassie: "Don't you dare touch her."
- Eben: "Bring a crystal to the boatyard where I killed your parents. Or she'll burn, like they did."
- Cassie: "He'll trade Faye for one crystal."
- Adam: "Ok, we do it."
- Jake: "Cause you trust Eben? He'll never give Faye up! The only chance Faye has is if we kill Eben before he hurts her. The only way to do that is with the crystal skull."
- Diana: "Are you sure? The only reason you think that is because Blackwell told us. We know we can't trust him.
- Dawn: "Something terrible is happening, Charles."
- Charles: "We're the ones who brought Cassie Blake back home. We have to get our powers back, and help the circle. And there's only one person, that can make that happen."
|This gallery only shows the official pictures released for the episode your're looking for. A more complete gallery can be found here. Any future additions should be done there.|
Notes and Trivia
- The title of this episode was revealed in a tweet from Joe Lando on March 31, 2012.
- Based on Jessica P. Kennedy's tweet this episode was shoot on Sunday, April 8, 2012
- First discovered in the Extended Promo, the Circle was unbound and their individual magic was restored.
- In Joe Lando's tweet, he described the episode as:
- Body Count: HIGH!
- Secrets revealed: MANY!
- Surprise ending: PRICELESS!
- On April 13, 2012, Phoebe Tonkin tweeted there would be a scene with Faye dancing in her underwear.
- Cassie and Diana performed a "very cool" spell together.
- Season One wrapped up filming on Friday, April 13, 2012.
- Faye and Jake share an emotional scene together.
- Kate Meade returns to Chance Harbor.
- Jane Blake and Nick Armstrong are the only main characters that didn't appeared in the Series finale, the reason is because they are both deceased.
- The circle is trying to save Faye from the Eben in this episode.
- Adam is trusted to dispose of the crystal skull, but it is presumed that he absorbs the dark magic from it.
- Despite Joe Lando's tweet, Eben and John are the only people to die.
- Charles and Dawn get their magic back through Kate.
- Diana and Cassie have four other siblings with Balcoin blood.
- Diana leaves town with Grant.
- With Cassie assistance, Diana unleashes her dark magic.
- The two main antagonists died in this episode: Eben and John Blackwell.
- On May 11th 2012, the CW officially cancelled The Secret Circle. Making this the Season/Series finale of The Secret Circle.
- There will not be a DVD for Season One.
The Secret Circle Episodes
|Pilot · Bound · Loner · Heather · Slither · Wake · Masked · Beneath · Balcoin · Darkness · Fire/Ice · Witness · Medallion · Valentine · Return · Lucky · Curse · Sacrifice · Crystal · Traitor · Prom · Family|