Ghosts are beings of the dead who have been awaken by a specific event that usually pretains to them or their lives when they were alive. Ghosts are shown as solid beings but it is unknown if they can touch or be touched though they can possess a person whether they be mortal or magical. It has also been shown that ghosts can and will comunicate through a spirit board if the pointer is something they have an affinity to, such as when Cassie Blake tried to comunicate with the Nidaros Coven through Faye Chamberlain's spirit board, when they were following her for The Medallion , but they wouldn't comunicate until she used The Medallion as the pointer and they spelled "SACRED". It is seen that since ghosts are awakened by certain events negating that event, thus destroying thier tether to this world, will banish them. For example when Cassie Blake activated The Medallion it awakened the stolen magic inside of it and awakened the dead witches whose magic it was but when she destoryed The Medallion (their tether) The Nadaros Coven immediatly dispossessed Adam Conant and disappeared. Also the other witches whose powers were stolen and trapped in The Medallion never appeared to reclaim their powers once it was destroyed as they were foretold to do.
Powers and Abilities
- Elemental Control : The act of controlling and manipulating the elements of air, earth, fire, water, and weather.
- Possession: The act of controlling and influencing the body, mind, and soul of a living being.
- Telekinesis: The act of controlling and manipulating the movements of objects and persons.
- Teleportation: The act of transporting ones self from one location to another by supernatural means.
- Witchcraft Abilities : If a witch becomes a spirit, they will still possess their magical powers.
Notes and triviaEdit
- It is likely that only witches or psychics can see ghosts, whereas mortals can't.
- While it is possible that witches can come back as ghosts after death with a ritual, it has yet to be specify which method works.
- The witches of the Nidaros Coven are the only ghosts to appear in the series so far, although like Isaac stated; if the Medallion wouldn't have been destroyed, probably more witches whose powers were consumed by the object would have return as ghosts as well to try to regain their power.